1. Funds deposited into a trading account should be made from a source (e.g. credit/debit card, bank, alternative payments account, etc.) that is in the same name as the trading account.
2. At our discretion, AXAFOREX.com may require confirmation of funding account ownership at any time (credit card, bank account, alternative payments account, etc.) before funds can be credited into a trading account. For example, if the client wishes to deposit using credit or debit card, the card scan copy or card photo should be provided. Failure to comply with this policy will result in rejection of the deposit. Please ensure to redact the credit card numbers to only show the first 6 and the last 3 digits (for example, 1234 56 ████ 234).
3. AXAFOREX.com strictly does not accept payments from third parties. If for any reasons, AXAFOREX.com becomes aware of a payment made from a third party, AXAFOREX.com is entitled to reverse the payment, close any open positions, null any profits gained, or/and terminate the trading account. AXAFOREX.com will not be liable for any losses as results of a breach of this policy.
4. Payments from joint bank accounts or credit cards are accepted if the trading account holder is one of the beneficiaries.
5. If we choose to waive or cover any fees, we can only cover the fees that we see. Other fees charged by your bank, intermediary bank and/or our financial institution remain your responsibility.
6. AXAFOREX.com will not be liable for any losses (including auto or forced liquidation event) incurred as results of delays in processing your deposit, including and not limited to payments made to cover on-going margin requirement. Only cleared funds are deposited into a trading account. It remains the client’s responsibility to ensure his/her trading account(s) have sufficient unds to cover margin requirements.